Saturday, August 3, 2013

I'm Back!

Hello Beautiful!

I can't even begin to tell you what's been going on in my life! I will say that life's been keeping me quite busy these days, so I haven't made an entry in a while. However, I've been adjusting my schedule and I am starting to see light at the end of the tunnel! Other than booking tons of photography business (yes, I'm a photographer :-) ) and transitioning from corporate America, I bought a townhouse, and I've been planning an event. It will be an event that celebrates, adores, elevates, appreciates, and promotes loving your God-given tresses. We'll eat, socialize, network, have Q & A, and have a GREAT time! Find out more about it here!

Stay tuned for the next post! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...